+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On June 10, 2019 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E729-730)
On June 4, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to without objection. (text: CR H4295-4296)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H4295-4296)
- Committee on Veterans' Affairs discharged.
- Committee on Foreign Affairs discharged.
- Committee on Armed Services discharged.
- Mr. Keating asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
On May 31, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On May 30, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Armed Services, and in addition to the Committees on Foreign Affairs, and Veterans' Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (38)