+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On January 13, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 221 - 203 (Roll no. 16). (text: CR H151-152)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 221 - 205 (Roll no. 15).
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 41.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H151-165)
On January 12, 2021 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 2.
- Rule provides for consideration of H. Res. 24 with 2 hours of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions. Measure will be considered read. Bill is closed to amendments.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 117-2, by Mr. McGovern.
+ − Sponsor