+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On April 24, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On April 23, 1996 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 207.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2715 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit with or without instructions. Providing for consideration of the bill in the Committee of the Whole. Bill is open to amendments. It shall be in order to consider as an original bill for the purpose of amendment the amendment in the nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on Smalll Business now printed in the bill.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-532 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor