+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On December 12, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9821)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 407.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9821-9824)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On November 15, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 6, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organizations.
On June 26, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (36)