+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On September 12, 2018 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8153)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 401.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8153-8155)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On November 15, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 27, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific.
On June 22, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E873)
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (151)