+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On March 24, 1992 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. de Lugo moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On March 18, 1992 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee On Insular and International Affairs.
- Referred to the House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs.
+ − Sponsors (46)
Ron de Lugo