+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On March 29, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 237 - 173 .
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On March 27, 1996 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 203.
- Rule provides for consideration of the conference report to H.R. 956 . Upon the adoption of this resolution it shall be in order to consider the conference report on H.R. 956 . All points of order against the conference report and against its consideration are waived.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-503 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor