+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On July 28, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 240 - 167 (Roll no. 471). (text: CR H5539)
- MOMENT OF SILENCE - The Chair asks that the House now observe a moment of silence in remembrance of our brave men and women in uniform who have given their lives in the service of our Nation in Iraq and in Afghanistan and their families, and all who serve in our Armed Forces and their families.
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 240 - 167 (Roll no. 470). (consideration: CR H5543-5544)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 380.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H5539-5545)
On July 27, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 51.
- Resolution also provides for proceedings of the House during the period from July 30, 2015, through September 7, 2015.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-230, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor