+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On January 12, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 222 - 204 (Roll no. 13). (text: CR H126)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 219 - 206 (Roll no. 12). (consideration: CR H131-132)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H131-133)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H.Res. 38, the Chair put the question on ordering the previous question and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Cole demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings until later in the legislative day.
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 1.
- Rule provides for consideration of H. Res. 21 with 1 hour of general debate. Bill is closed to amendments.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 117-1, by Ms. Scanlon.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 38.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H126-131)
+ − Sponsor