+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On March 7, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On March 6, 1996 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 188.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 3021 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit with or without instructions. The amendment printed in the report of the Committee on Rules accompanying this resolution shall be considered as adopted. Measure will be considered read. Bill is closed to amendments.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-473 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor