+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On July 23, 2015 in the House:
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 243 - 174 (Roll no. 464).
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection. (text: CR H5409)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H5439-5440)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H.Res. 370 the Chair put the question on agreeing to the resolution and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Polis demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on agreeing to H.Res. 370 until later in the legislative day.
- The previous question was ordered without objection. (consideration: CR H5416)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 370.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H5409-5416)
On July 22, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 50.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 3009 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered except motion to recommit. Measure will be considered read. Bill is closed to amendments.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-223, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Vote
July 23, 2015: On Agreeing to the Resolution
- Yeas: 243
- Nays: 174
- Absent: 16
+ − Sponsor