+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On July 23, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7203)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 358.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7203-7204)
- Mr. Engel moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On June 26, 2019 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 7, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (55)