+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On December 12, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9826)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 357.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9826-9828)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On July 27, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 27, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere.
On May 26, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
On May 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (27)