+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On March 14, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 315 - 99 .
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On March 8, 1990 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 93.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 3581 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit. All points of order against the bill for failure to comply with the provisions of section 303 of the Congressional Budget Act shall be waived. Measure will be read by title. Specified amendments are in order. It shall be in order to consider the amendment in the nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on Agriculture printed in the bill as an original bill. No amendments to the substitute, other than pro forma amendments for the purpose of debate, shall be in order except those printed in the Congressional Record prior to consideration.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-416, by Mr. Derrick.
+ − Sponsor