+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 1, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 337 - 80 .
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On January 31, 1996 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 182.
- Rule provides for consideration of the conference report to S. 652 . All points of order against the conference report and against its consideragion shall be waived. Conference report shall be considered as read.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-459 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor