+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On January 31, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 180.
- Rule provides for consideration of the conference report to H.R. 2546 .
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-456 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor