+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On October 8, 2003 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 342 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Porter moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On July 28, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Railroads.
On July 25, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor