+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On February 21, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 386 - 0 .
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On February 20, 1990 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 92.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2570 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit. Measure will be read by section. Bill is open to amendments. It shall be in order to consider the amendment in the nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs as an original bill for the purpose of amendment under the five-minute rule.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-403, by Mr. Hall .
+ − Sponsor