+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On April 20, 1994 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 416 - 2 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On April 19, 1994 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 5, rule I, the chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed until April 20.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Rose moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On March 9, 1994 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 26, 1994 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
On January 25, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on House Administration.
+ − Sponsor