+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On April 30, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3312)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 327.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3312-3314)
- Mr. Foster moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On April 25, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (19)