+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On March 11, 1999 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 413 - 6 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On March 9, 1999 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 5, rule I, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed until March 10.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 32 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Bereuter moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On March 4, 1999 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 25, 1999 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
On February 16, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific.
On February 2, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
+ − Sponsor