+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On October 9, 2007 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 378 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 32 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Jackson-Lee moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On July 31, 2007 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 17, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight.
On January 5, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
+ − Sponsor