+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On April 16, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 420 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 5, rule I, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Ensign moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On December 28, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Lands.
On December 20, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor