+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On June 16, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 236 - 189 (Roll no. 366). (text: CR H4389-4390)
- The previous question was ordered without objection. (consideration: CR H4395)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 315.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H4389-4395)
On June 15, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 41.
- Section 2 of the resolution provides that the motion to reconsider the vote on the question of concurring in the matter comprising the remainder of title II of the Senate amendment to H.R. 1314 may continue to be postponed through the legislative day of Thursday, July 30, 2015.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-155, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Vote
June 16, 2015: On Agreeing to the Resolution
- Yeas: 236
- Nays: 189
- Absent: 8
+ − Sponsor