+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On May 15, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 221 - 197 .
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On May 14, 1996 in the House:
- Pursuant to clause 4 of rule XI of the Rules of the House, Mr. Moakley notified the House of his intention to call up H. Res. 303 , which had been on the House Calendar more than seven legislative days.
On December 13, 1995 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 150.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 1745 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit. Measure will be read by section. Bill is open to amendments. It shall be in order to consider as an original bill for the purpose of amendment, the amendment in the nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on Resources now printed in the bill. Before consideration of any other amendment, it shall be in order to consider the amendment printed in the report accompanying this resolution. That amendment shall be debatable for 10 minutes and shall not be subject to further amendment. If that amendment is adopted, the bill, as amended, shall be considered as the original bill for the purpose of further amendment. During consideration of the bill for amendment, priority in recognition shall be given to Members who...
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-404 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor