+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On April 1, 1992 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Stabilization.
On November 25, 1991 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Roemer moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On November 18, 1991 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Banking, Finance + Urban Affrs.
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and Labor.
+ − Sponsor