+ − Summary
+ − Actions (10)
On October 18, 1989 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered by motion.
- On motion to consider Agreed to by voice vote.
- Mr. Beilenson called up for consideration.
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 67.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2494 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit with or without instructions. It shall be in order to consider the amendment in the nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs now printed in the bill as an original bill for the purpose of amendment under the five-minute rule. Measure will be read by title. Bill is open to amendments. It shall be in order to consider en bloc the amendments printed in the report of the Committee on Rules accompanying this resolution, if offered by Chairman Fauntroy or his designee and said amendment en bloc shall not be subject to a demand for a division of the question in the House or the Committee of the Whole.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-292, by Mr. Beilenson.
+ − Sponsor