+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (7)
On October 31, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Civil Service and Agency Organization.
On October 30, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 266 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mrs. Davis, Jo Ann moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On October 16, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Reform.
+ − Sponsor