+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On July 25, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to without objection. (text: CR H7200-7201)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H7200-7201)
- Committee on the Judiciary discharged.
- Mrs. Handel asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
On April 21, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On April 6, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (67)