+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On November 1, 1995 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 241 - 181 .
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On October 31, 1995 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 110.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2546 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit. Measure will be read by section. Bill is open to amendments. Before consideration of any other amendment, it shall be in order without intervention of any point of order to consider the amendment printed in the report accompanying this resolution, debatable for 10 minutes and not subject to amendment. If the amendment is adopted, the bill, as amended, shall be considered as the original bill for the purpose of further amendment. The bill shall be considered as read through page 58, line 4, and all points of order for failure to comply with clause 2 or 6 of rule XXI shall be waived. Debate on each further amendment to the bill, and any amendments thereto shall be limited to 30 minutes. It shall be in order without intervention of any point o...
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-302 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor