+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On July 23, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 398 - 17, 5 Present (Roll no. 497). (text: CR H7181-7182)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7222)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 246.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7181-7188)
- Mr. Engel moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On July 17, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 21, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Financial Services, Science, Space, and Technology, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (350)