+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On October 19, 1995 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 227 - 192 .
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 231 - 194 .
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On October 18, 1995 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 102.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2425 with 3 hours of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit. All points of order against consideration of the bill shall be waived. Measure will be read by section. Specified amendments are in order. An amendment in the nature of a substitute consisting of the text of H.R. 2485 , modified by the amendment printed in the report accompanying this resolution, shall be considered as adopted in the House and in the Committee of the Whole. The bill, as amended, shall be considered as an original bill for the purpose of further amendment. No further amendment shall be in order except the amendment in the nature of a substitute printed in the Congressional Record and numbered 2, debatable for one hour and not subject to amendment. After a motion that the Committee rise has been rejected on a day, the Ch...
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-282 , by Mr. Linder.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Vote
October 19, 1995: On Agreeing to the Resolution
- Yeas: 227
- Nays: 192
- Absent: 13
+ − Sponsor