+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On October 12, 1995 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
On September 29, 1995 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 100.
- Rule provides for consideration of the conference report to H.R. 1976 with 1 hour of general debate. Upon adoption of this resolution, all points of order against the confernece report and against its consideration shall be waived.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-271 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor