+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On June 15, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 391 - 0 (Roll no. 364). (text: CR H4353)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4361)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 233.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4353-4357)
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On June 2, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 26, 2015 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Middle East and North Africa Discharged.
On May 20, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Middle East and North Africa.
On May 14, 2015 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H2964-2965)
On April 29, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
June 15, 2015: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Agree
- Yeas: 391
- Absent: 42
+ − Sponsors (201)