+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On August 2, 1989 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 259 - 169 .
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On August 1, 1989 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 46.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 3015 . The resolution waives points of order against specified provisions of the bill. In any case where this resolution waives points of order against only a portion of a paragraph, a point of order against any other provision in such paragraph may be made only against such provision and not against the entire paragraph. Measure will be read by section. Bill is open to amendments. The text of the amendment printed in section two of this resolution shall be considered as having been agreed to in the House and in the Committee of the Whole, and all points of order against the inserted text for failure to comply with the provisions of clause 2 of rule XXI shall be waived.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-206, by Mr. Derrick.
+ − Sponsor