+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (13)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to without objection.
- H.Amdt.1420 On agreeing to the Royce amendment (A002) Agreed to without objection.
- H.Amdt.1420 Amendment (A002) offered by Mr. Royce.
- H.Amdt.1419 On agreeing to the Royce amendment (A001) Agreed to without objection.
- H.Amdt.1419 Amendment (A001) offered by Mr. Royce.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Committee on Foreign Affairs discharged.
- Mr. Royce asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Middle East and North Africa.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organizations.
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendments (2)
Strike all after the resolved clause and insert the following: That the House of Representatives - (1) condemns the Government of Iran's state sponsored persecution of its Baha'i minority and its continued violation of the International Covenants on Human Rights; ***.
Strike the preamble and insert the following: Whereas, in 1982, 1984, 1988, 1990, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 2000, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2012, and 2013, ***.