+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On September 12, 1995 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On September 7, 1995 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 85.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 1594 with 2 hours of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit with or without instructions. Measure will be read by section. Bill is open to amendments. It shall be in order to consider as an original bill for the purpose of amendment under the five-minute rule the amendment in the nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on Economic and Educational Opportunites now printed in the bill.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-240 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor