+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On April 22, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 238 - 182 (Roll no. 164). (text: CR H2368-2369)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 237 - 179 (Roll no. 163). (consideration: CR H2376-2377)
- DEBATE - The House resumed debate on H. Res. 212.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 212.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H2368-2378)
On April 21, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 24.
- Debate for both bills shall not exceed one hour. After general debate, both bills shall be considered for amendment under the five-minute rule. All points of order against the bills and amendments are waived. Only amendments printed in the report from the committee on rules are in order.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-88, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor