+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On August 3, 1995 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 255 - 156 .
On August 2, 1995 in the House:
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On August 1, 1995 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 83.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 1555 with 1 hour and 30 minutes of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit. During the consideration of the bill in the Committee of the Whole, the Chairman of the Committee may postpone until a time during further consideration requests for a recorded vote on any amendment. Measure will be read by section. Specified amendments are in order. It shall be in order to consider as an original bill for the purpose of amendment the amendment in the nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on Commerce now printed in the bill. Before consideration of any other amendment, it shall be in order to consider the amendment printed in part 1 of the report accompanying this resolution. If adopted, the provisions of the bill, as amended shall be considered as original text. No othe...
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-223 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor