+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On July 20, 1989 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On July 18, 1989 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 37.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-152, by Mr. Derrick.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2916 . The resolution waives points of order against provisions in the bill for failure to comply with clause 2 of rule XXI. In any case where the resolution waives points of order against only a portion of a paragraph, a point of order against any other provision in such paragraph may be made only against such provision and not against the entire paragraph. Measure will be read by section. Bill is open to amendments. It shall be in order to consider the amendments printed in the report of the Committee on Rules accompanying the resolution, if offered by Representative Schumer of New York or his designee. Said amendments may be considered en bloc and may amend portions of the bill not yet read for amendment, shall not be subject to amendment and shall be debatable for not to exceed one hour.
+ − Sponsor