+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On July 12, 1989 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On July 11, 1989 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 31.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-130, by Mr. Frost.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2022 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit with or without instructions. Measure will be read by section. Bill is open to amendments.
+ − Sponsor