+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On July 12, 1989 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On July 11, 1989 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 30.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2788 . The resolution waives certain points of order against consideration of the measure for failure to comply with the provisions of clause 2 of rule XXI. Measure will be read by title. Bill is open to amendments.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-129, by Mr. Moakley.
+ − Sponsor