+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On May 8, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs.
On April 30, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On April 26, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Veterans' Affairs
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, Armed Services, and Veterans' Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (98)