+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On April 25, 2017 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 411 - 2 (Roll no. 222). (text: CR H2832)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2837-2838)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2832-2837)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 187.
On March 29, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 9, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
April 25, 2017: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Agree, as Amended
- Yeas: 411
- Nays: 2
- Absent: 16
+ − Sponsors (43)