+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On June 21, 1989 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On June 20, 1989 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 25.
- Rule provides for consideration of the conference report to H.R. 2072 . Upon the adoption of this resolution, it shall be in order to consider the conference report and motions to dispose of amendments reported from conference in disagreement on the bill H.R. 2072 . Motions to dispose of amendments reported from conference in disagreement printed in the joint explanatory statement of the Committee of Conference shall be considered as having been read when offered.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-95, by Mr. Beilenson.
+ − Sponsor