+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On March 1, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 218 - 207 (Roll no. 51). (text: CR H864-865)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 220 - 201 (Roll no. 50).
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 179.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H864-872)
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 8.
- Rule provides for 1 hour of general debate on H.R. 1 and one motion to recommit. Rule provides for 1 hour of general debate on H.R. 1280 and one motion to recommit.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 117-9, by Mr. Morelle.
+ − Sponsor