+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On July 9, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Civil Service and Agency Organization.
On June 27, 2001 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 424 - 0 .
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 172 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mrs. Davis, Jo Ann moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On June 19, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Reform.
+ − Sponsor