+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On June 26, 2001 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 411 - 0 .
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 166 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Cooksey moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On June 15, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On June 14, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor