+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 26, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 219 - 210 (Roll no. 47). (text: CR H762)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 217 - 205 (Roll no. 46).
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 7.
- The resolution provides that the amendment printed in the Rules Committee report shall be considered as adopted and the bill, as amended, shall be considered as read.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 117-8, by Mr. McGovern.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 166.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H762-773)
+ − Sponsor