+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On June 7, 1989 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 314 - 96 .
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On June 5, 1989 in the House:
- Rule provides for consideration of S.J. Res. 113 with 2 hours of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit with or without instructions. It shall be in order to consider the amendment in the nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on Foreign Affairs now printed in the joint resolution as an original bill for the purpose of amendment under the five-minute rule. Measure will be considered read. Specified amendments are in order. No amendment to said substitute shall be in order except the amendments printed in the report of the Committee on Rules accompanying this resolution, which shall be considered in the order specified in the report and if offered by Representative Solomon or his designee, and Representative Bruce or his designee. Debate on said amendments is limited to the time specified in the re...
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 22.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-75, by Mr. Derrick.
+ − Sponsor